CAREERS AT WPCI
WPCI is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individuals to join our team.
WPCI is a great place to work. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions sets us apart from our competition.
We are currently looking to build a great team of wireless consultants in our retail operation to interact with customers and assist them with their wireless personal needs and solutions. Our team members included people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe in high performance culture that is challenging and financially rewarding. And we want you to join our team!
Retail Sales Associate
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
The Sales Associate will report to the store manager and:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of products and services and present customized solutions to customers
- Perform follow-ups as required/requested to ensure customer loyalty
- Merchandise, telecommunications products and services required
- Contribute to the store’s potential revenues
- Contribute to managing the store’s expenses
- Participate in on-going training and coaching initiatives
- Perform physical store inventories as required
- Order and receive merchandise utilizing established Bell World reports and procedures
- Other in-store administrative duties as required
- Possess great communication skills with ability to sell, up sell and cross sell different wireless products
- Post secondary diploma is preferred
- Wireless Retail experience is an asset
- Telecommunications experience is an asset